Support for Families Who Have Lost a Baby – Now She Lay Me Down to Sleep

NILMDTSwalkThis organization helps with photography and care packages for families just like us who have lost their babies. It was a very humbling event to see all of the names within the booklet, on the shirts, or all of the balloons in the air. However, just like Ryley’s sister, I believe all of these little ones are angels and we will see them again. It was an honor to allow Ryley to fly Hope’s balloons. After words there were tears as I held Ryley thinking of not getting to hold Hope, but believe Hope and the other babies were there that day. Believe God was also there that day as the wind blew when all of the balloons were in the air and geese circled around the balloons. Glad we could participate in a charity event to help other families who have gone through the same trauma and for Ryley to get the chance to honor her sister. Also, glad we were there to support a friend of ours who unfortunately knows the journey we have been on with her own daughter Paige. A good day to give back and remember.

Share with Friends